Facial Aesthetics to Complement Dentistry – Course Payment
Dates to be confirmed
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club, St Pierre, Chepstow, NP16 6YA
Dr Tim Eldridge is one of the leaders of this important evolving category in UK dentistry, Tim has been sharing his extensive knowledge and has been teaching FA for over 10 years.
Tim has, in conjunction with the Wired team, developed a unique 1 day workshop specifically linked to issues related to dentistry:
* gummy smiles
* down turned corners of the mouth
* lip enhancement
* botox for bruxism and orthodontics
* filler in the ID papilla
To provide an overview on the use of Botulinum Toxin type A and Hyaluronic Acid dermal fillers.
- Describe the potential uses of Botulinum Toxin type A and HA dermal fillers to complement orthodontic treatment
- Select suitable patients, identifying cautions and contra-indications
- Discuss the current legislation, training and insurance requirements for use in this field
To introduce GDC registered dentists to the application of Botulinum Toxin type A and HA dermal fillers.
GDC Development Outcome: